• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ghostie's Vet Visit :D

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
Ghostie went to the vet today to have her myxi jab.
The vet saw her and her mouth hit the floor.
She couldn't believe she was the same bunny.
She adored her! Ghostie started grooming me and then gave the vet a little lick! She was sooo sweet and took her jab well.
Ghostie used to weigh 1.30 on the 1st of July and now she weighs 1.91
BIG DIFFERENCE!
I also told her about you guys and about her accomodation and told me she looks so healthy and happy especially after all she's put through.
I showed her a pic of their palace on my phone and said it was 'ideal' and as a young person i should be very proud of myself. She said she wished that all bunnies could live like that as most of them are just cooped up in small hutches :(
Anyway, i'm buzzzzzing, apart from she thinks she may have a very very minor chest infection. Her legs are a little wet and her nose the tiniest bit stained so ADVICE ON THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Also she's booked in for VHD in 2 weeks, and 2 1/2 weeks her spay :)

Awww well done, shes very lucky to have you :love:. No advice im afraid just wanted to say well done for getting her to where she is now:D.

Woo :D

Sounds like a fab vet, so nice of her to know your bun so well too :)

What did the vet give you for her chest infection? She is a house bun though right - so it couldn't be the cold weather?

x

Woo :D

Sounds like a fab vet, so nice of her to know your bun so well too :)

What did the vet give you for her chest infection? She is a house bun though right - so it couldn't be the cold weather?

x
No she isn't, she's an outside bunny, she lives in a 12.5ft x 6.5ft dog kennel :) with Toffee.
They said it's only minor and she said she'll sort herself out :? If she was getting cold she has places to burrow and hide away and there is an enclosed part of the kennel as well.

Back