• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For HoneyBunny!! Dreamers new girlfriend!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I picked her up today.... not sure what im going to call her so any ideas welcome.... at the moment im quite found of Tinkerbell :) Tinker for short :D

Ive only taken a couple, shes been tearing round the house, quite a confiden little lady, shes currently sprawled out in the litter tray resting after all the excitement!!

Shes a blue mini-lop, she was used for breeding at the beginning of her life, shes now 18 months old, a little tubby (she'll soon lose that!) shes very very friendly and into everything!! :D

Photo0077.jpg

Photo0078.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

Will take more piccies out in the garden when the weather has settled!

Last edited:
She's gorgeous! Lovely looking cuddlebun.

She's a wee bit like my Izzy......

She's more an Isabella colour but her husband is blue!

IMG_1153.jpg

:D:DAwwwww what a little sweetie pie!!!! I'm so glad she's found her forever home with you as her new mummy

Thanks guys :) just settled her in for the night in the shed with all her new toys.... spent £75 in pets at home! :oops: she even has a pink mirror with a little bell on :roll::D

Shes so funny, she was trying to do binkies down my hallway on the wooden floor, she was skidding everywhere and she hops funny where shes a little on the chubby side :lol: she was still shaking her head and running up to me and giving me a shove for a head rub! Shes very bold :D shes re-arranged all my throws in the lounge already :lol:

Oh glad you like her :) i was thinking of changing dreamers name, my first dog when i was little was a red setter, dreamer is such a similar colour, my dog was called rusty, thought i might have rusty the 2nd! x

Have to say I think Dreamer is so unusual for a name would be a shame to change it..
but as he will be your bunny you can call him whatever you like as long as you love him:D

Have to say I think Dreamer is so unusual for a name would be a shame to change it..
but as he will be your bunny you can call him whatever you like as long as you love him:D

hmmm will think about it, oh i will love him lots dont you worry :D he's got sooooo many toys waiting lol :D x

wow she is really cute. She still looks like a baby!
I think Isabelle is a wonderul name myself :D

Think Dreamer is a great name too.

lol well isabelle who im now calling tinkerbell because i keep saying it by mistake so its stuck!! lol is going to the vets tomorrow afternoon for a check up becuase she isnt neutered yet, i want the vet to give her a full health check first and then i can book her in to be done. Dreamer wasnt done that long ago so they'll have to admire eachother from a distance for abit! :lol:

saffy and joey have been causing alot of trouble, they could smell her the first night, id madesure they couldnt see her in the shed but 5.30am saffy was thumping so ended up being out there in the rain till 7.30 keeping an eye on them, there was abit of circling going on with joey and saffy was worried i may end up with my bonded too having a fight :?

They have now seen her in the run, saffy is the main problem, she was very cross there is another female in her garden however today shes much nicer and was lying next to the run quite chilled out and happy, phew..... now just got to settle dreamer in with no dramas tomorrow :shock::lol:

Back