• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new additions!! 2 Conti Giants :)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya all :wave: After alot of searching and deciding we have ended up with 2 male conti giants :) They arent the prettiest bunnies in the world but theyre so sweet :love: Theyre the sweetest pair of bunnies ive ever seen, if one lies down, the other does, if one has a drink the other does... :lol: :lol: Theyre 19 week old brothers, ive got them in at the vets for the weekend for a general check up and ive got to sort their injections out. Cant be neutered yet as they havent got all their 'bits'. Theyre inside... shed isnt fully insulated yet :? Waiting for the weather to pick up to finish it off. They have the full run of the lounge :shock: Havent yet moved out of the cage though :?

Heres a few pics...

Photo-0086.jpg

Photo-0088.jpg

the patch on his nose is water :) He keeps bunting the water bottle :? Neither have any names yet... any suggestions? :D Hubby says Ronnie and Reggie :shock: xXx

two stumpies,how exciting,they are gorgeous :love:

Aww thanks Jackie! I could decide when i got there today! They had 2 stunning black female british giants! Still looking for a home if anyone is interested... shes giving them away free as 'she has no room' :( I was tempted to have them too :lol:

They are gorgeous! :love:

My sisters cats are called Ronnie and Reggie :lol:

Are you looking for names that go together? I would call them Ben and Jerry I think :lol:

:lol: Ben and Jerry! I'd be hungry all the time :lol: I like Humphrey :oops: but OH doesnt :?

Think you can just about see in this pic... the one bunnie has he paw on the other ones back :love: :love: i can see why the lady didnt want to split them

Photo-0094.jpg

They arent shut in the cage... its just as a 'base' for them so they have somewhere of their own to sleep and poo :oops: Its a cheap £40 cage from ebay :? Its actually my mums she uses it for guinea pigs but for the time being i thought it'd give them somewhere to call their own :) Though they dont seem to want to come out :( I guess they will after theyve got used to being here xXx

Back