• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Egg Hatching Photos - Latest Piccies Page 3 :)

hollyd123

Warren Scout
Hiya,

As mentionned on another thread, I have six chicken eggs incubating at the moment. They are on day 20 and two have started to hatch. The first started at 9am, the second started to crack at lunchtime.

I will update this thread as they progress. Updates won't be too often as its happening very slowly. I'll put something like 'Update 6.30pm" in the title each time I add photos.

Here you can see the first chick peeping out his/her shell:

bunniesandeggs052.jpg

If you look carefully at the middle, green egg you can just about see it starting to crack:

bunniesandeggs056.jpg

- Holly -

Last edited:
Just to pre-warn you, chicks aren't very pretty looking when they've just hatched!!

Here goes, a little story board!

eggshatching023.jpg

eggshatching024.jpg

eggshatching028.jpg

eggshatching034.jpg

eggshatching035.jpg

He/she's starting to fluff up now, I'll get some new photos soon :D

EGG NO.2 has hatched!!! Will post piccies after I've had my dinner :D

There are six in total (two incubators with three eggs in each!)

Sorry bit delayed replying to this thread, a certain, very naughty black and white bunny rabbit has had me running all round the garden as he has found a way to escape from his run!

Will update pics soon!

Hopefully new photos above ^^^^

Seem to be having a surprising amount of visitors around our house tonight...can't think why???! :D It was great, my Mum came round just as the second one was hatching!

Back