• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flamazine

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
can anyone tell me how much this costs as i have found a website online which can deliver it to me with a perscription??

could you either point me in another websites direction for perscription ped meds, or let me know how much you paid at the vets for it?

Peanut and Dominos hocks are dreadful now, dominos have come on suddenly, but they r sore all the way up his feet, bless him.

My vet told me with Claude not to put anything on them,as whatever you put on softens them when they need to harden /callus up,He had sore hocks from 12weeks old
1145.jpg

Last edited:
My vet told me with Claude not to put anything on them,as whatever you put on softens them when they need to harden /callus up,He had sore hocks from 12weeks old

Have to disagree on that :oops:
I have seen fantastic improvements in numerous Rex/Velveteen hocks after using Flamazine. The fur has even grown back :D

I obtained mine via my Vet so got a significant discount. I dont know how much it would be normally :?

This looks to be a very reasonable price

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/flamazine-cream-20g_4_14384.html

A Veterinary prescription is classed as a 'Private' prescription

If their hocks are actually worsening I really think your Vet needs to see them again though :?

oh no, i dont mean theyre not being seen, they are being seen tomorrow by my vet but i spoke 2 him on the phone and said i dont want to bring him in and him perscribe metacam and baytril again as it doesnt help, and asked about the flamazine as you have mentioned it to me before, and he said they dont have it at that branch, so i could travel to a diff branch after the consultation/wait for it to be transferred OR get a perscription.

they are both going tomorrow, jut thought id see about it being cheap online as i dont want them to order me some in, if i can get it cheaper via somewhere.com!

:D

Flamazine which I can only get on a prescription from my vet has worked wonders on Willows sore patch,as Its not on his hock:roll::roll:My vet writes me a sript and I get It from the human chemist

Sorry ive no idea how much ive paid for mine because I paid vet bills at the same time, but Beau's sore hocks have actually been looking a lot better the past couple of days :) x

Back