• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUSTER NEEDS A NEW HOME! (Suffolk)

I know this is in the wrong section, could a mod move it please?

I love my house rabbit Buster - after a few teething problems with behaviour when we first got him he is now a perfect little gentleman.

Neutered buck, under 1 year old, myxi jab, fully litter trained (although the odd rabbit raisin gets left if he is on your lap and gets a bit TOO comfy!), incredibly friendly and with a mischevious streak.

Ideally he would be rehomed with a wife, but if you are at home all day like I am just make sure he gets lots of attention like he is used to :D

The reason for rehoming him is that my partner and I are having to move to a smaller apartment. If i could keep him, i would - but i already feel bad about him being limited to running around this flat let alone somewhere smaller.

So if anyone can offer Buster a loving forever home where he is spoilt just as much as he is here, please get in contact!

Buster is an agouti uppy-eared mixed breed, medium in size, not used to children. He has met my parents dog and wasn't scared of her at all after five mins of thumping but she is a very gentle dog, not too sure how Buster would be with other dogs.

I don't have a photo of him on this laptop but he looks exactly like this:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2020/2503404392_dab5a502f6.jpg?v=0

Please give my baby a loving new home :cry:

think you need to pm soad or another mod to get it put into rin section. if its teh run of whole flat he would prob be ok in a smaller one? would save you having to give up the bun you love?

At the moment he has the run of the sitting room, kitchen, hall and (safe) balcony - the new place is likely to be a studio flat with no balcony :S And as it will be rented: no pets allowed.

The only other option is to beg my mother to take Buster for 6months to a year until we can get ourselves sorted out. She is considering it but has so much on at the moment and lots of her own pets already.

I know it sounds like I'm just being a lazy/unloving owner but i really didn't forsee our current situation, even though we considered probable likely events that might effect our bun before we got him. But I really just want the best for him. I'd love Buster to be able to have a garden to run about in and a nice sofa to curl up on - when he comes with me to visit my parents he just loves binkying around the garden!

Back