• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any chance of some vibes?

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Bramble doesn't seem herself at all today I've not seen her eat since this morning and she's not herself at all - she didn't try and run away when I went to pick her up. Also it looks like she's shivering a bit. Got an appointment at the vets for her at 5.50 so fingers crossed x

Awww poor bramble. Lots of vibes coming your way xx

Is she inside? I would bring her in until you go to the vets if she is shivering

She's outside at the moment - I wasn't sure if bringing her inside would just stress her more. :? I've locked them both in the hutch and put the cover on so I might put the snugglesafe in with her?

The vets given her metaclopramide and baytril injections and a course of fibreplex. I've set up the run indoors for them both tonight. Bramble's had a drink but I've not seen her eat yet. If she's no better by the morning then I've got to take her back to the vets. Thanks for all the vibes people, they help me if not Bramble!

Thanks :) Just been out to Asda and bought some carrots with the tops on them and she's had a little nibble of the tops :D

She's still nibbling stuff this morning, not eating as much as I'd like, but still nibbling :D

Now, does anyone know an easy way to get fibreplex down a bunny on your own (normally Mum helps, but she's in France until next week)? I'm covered in the stuff!:lol:

Back