• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Could Someone be so Cruel ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
To have mated up a Conti buck to 2 small Lionehead Does

I could not believe what I was reading and the kits are now for sale at £35 each

:cry:

but why would someone do that?! any normal person would think 'thats going to hurt the lionheads'

i once knew someone who bred a french lop with a nethie!

'i wanetd to know what size they would be'

You're not allowed to comment on it, because it's judgemental. They obviously love their animals, have been breeding for 225 years, & please keep your opinion to yourself.

^^ that was a bit arsey even for me:oops::lol:

Best case scenario - the people don't think
Worst case scenario - the people don't care

Either way they deserve a :censored::censored::censored:

You're not allowed to comment on it, because it's judgemental. They obviously love their animals, have been breeding for 225 years, & please keep your opinion to yourself.

:lol: :lol:

I dont care if I'm seen as Judge, Jury and Exocutioner !!

ok i wont comment then?! im surprised as normally you are anti breeding do you think someone who has been hang on 225 years? you mean 25 years? it still doesnt make it right for them to breed a huge rabbit with a tiny rabbit its likely the doe will die during birth :(

ok i wont comment then?! im surprised as normally you are anti breeding do you think someone who has been hang on 225 years? you mean 25 years? it still doesnt make it right for them to breed a huge rabbit with a tiny rabbit its likely the doe will die during birth :(

Angie was being ironic ;)

Has anyone emailed and politely pointed out to them the error of their ways? They may genuinely lack common sense and baby size compared to mother may not actually have occurred to them :roll:

Has anyone emailed and politely pointed out to them the error of their ways? They may genuinely lack common sense and baby size compared to mother may not actually have occurred to them :roll:

They may have got the breeds wrong too.

How many Dwarf lops have been labelled Frenchies?

Yes, I sent a sickeningly polite email.
I can do 'tact'..................occassionally !! :lol:

Back