• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boy bunny names

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I feel sorry that my beautiful boy still don't have a name, his twin sister is called Honey. Can people list as many different names.. anything and everything welcome :wave:

Is he the Black Bunny ?

Nope, sorry had the load the photos of him. Got them now

gingboy004.jpg

gingboy001.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

:love::love::love: He is adorable!!
Can't think of any names at the minute, but i will have a think. Sorry i know that isnt much help!!

Peter

he looks identical to jellys daughter, who we called Peter from 14 days old, and couldnt change it as she got older lol

Does't have to be a colour co-ordinated name. e.g. my male bun Totti is named after a rather delicious Italian footballer :) there's plenty more.... Nesta for example.......

I'm not sure at the moment, i like peter because i remember that little bunny well, she was gorgeous cannot believe its over a year since she passed :(
And Duncan because it would be named after a bunny at the bridge.

Any other ideas, its hard to find one that seems to fit him

:lol: my friend said cos i got a boy called Black Jack (in my sign) i should call him Fruit salad

Back