• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weather..

Eveyk22

Warren Scout
...is starting to :censored:me off!!
I hate leaving dolce out in the rain, but i havent got room for her inside :(.
I feel bad just looking at her through the window :(:(:(

I was thinking that, but i dont think there is the room in the garden. My dad is going to make a frame to go round the hutch and run where the roof will slope so the rain will run off , so hopefully that will work.:D

aww dora doesnt mind the rain...but arthur doesnt like it... could you just bring her in for a bit of a hop indoors to stretch her legs? then she could go back out after?

The rain died off abit now, so i think i'll go out with the carrier and bring her in. Give her a brush, cuddle and let her have a run around in the living room, but make sure she doesnt start chewing anything she shouldnt.lol.:D

It's raining so hard at the moment that I can't even get out to feed my lot and do the litter trays :roll::roll:

Smudge was out enjoyng being free as he was hutched cos of the torrential rain this morning - when it thunder rained! Poor thing was wedged behind the the playhouse! Got him out and he is like a drowned rat. :( Dried him off and had to put him back in the hutch (Which is in the shed) - run is sodden!

Back