• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottingham - mid Lincolnshire (for a rat) U/D this journey needed again! post#7

Can you PM the location to me so I can look up where it is in relation to Nottingham

depending on where abouts in lincolnshire they are going as we are quite busy of evenings these days (we're LN2 area) Nick could meet you in Newark again after work if helps atall and give them a lift for the last leg?

Last edited:
This journey needed again!

This journey is needed again to get Rowan the rat to her new home with Tickles - the same place where her ex-cagemate Himmy is! :D:D:D
Can anyone help with part of this journey? I can to get her to Newark (unless someone is going that direction anyway...:))

This journey is needed again to get Rowan the rat to her new home with Tickles - the same place where her ex-cagemate Himmy is! :D:D:D
Can anyone help with part of this journey? I can to get her to Newark (unless someone is going that direction anyway...:))

just spotted this has come up again...other half works Newark (Brunell Park Indistrial Estate) can meet someone after work near McDonalds/Pets at Home,a nd then bring back to Lincoln if Tickles is ok to meet us where she did last time when we gave the Piggies a lift?

hi
i live in nottingham and i could drive to meet someone if that would help
what day's was you thinking off
ragdoll

Back