• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm in love

why do you put gorgeous buns needing hoems in links... its not fair! i want to fill my house and garden with rabbits my oh wont let me lol so i am slowly doing it instead but at moment are at another no mroe pets point! lol

why do you put gorgeous buns needing hoems in links... its not fair! i want to fill my house and garden with rabbits my oh wont let me lol so i am slowly doing it instead but at moment are at another no mroe pets point! lol

I know -I'm sorry.:cry: I log onto RU via RR & he was on the front page:love:

they both could come and live with me, but OH has put his foot down at one, :( I said Charlie would really need a friend esp when I get a job! He will be lonely.

Brian is a sweetie, can't believe they have a policy of not rehoming to households with kids under 4, I have two under 4!!

All these lovely bunnies needing homes, and we all have limited space and money. In our bunny filled world we'd have them all. Makes you sad inside. :(

These are top of my list too with Bunny but they are boys :love:

I always seem to fall in love with the boy bunnies. I'm supposed to be looking for a girl. :roll::lol: Then I find myself thinking about getting another pair of buns just so I can have one of those lovely boys and I have to slap myself into reality. :lol:

I always seem to fall in love with the boy bunnies. I'm supposed to be looking for a girl. :roll::lol: Then I find myself thinking about getting another pair of buns just so I can have one of those lovely boys and I have to slap myself into reality. :lol:

I do - I prefer the boys:? Though it's a good thing - cos if they were girls I'd start talking myself into bonding them into my big group:oops::lol:

Back