• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzy the tiny Piggy - NEW pics (p2)!!

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
Hi guys,

Sorry there have been no updates on Ozzy for a while, I've been away for a few days. Really appreciating all the vibes and love everyone sent him.

I'm really pleased to tell you that I've had an update from mum and last weekend.....drum roll please.....Ozzy started popcorning!!! :love::love::love:
I'm sure that must mean he's feeling stronger and happier!

Here's a pic of him that I might have posted before, but you can't have too much of a good thing can you? :D

ozzy.jpg

Last edited:
Im so glad Ozzy is getting better and starting to get stronger.Is your mum going to keep him?

Oh thats fantastic, i'm so pleased that Ozzy is doing well. Your mum will be so in love with him. Another wee picture of his progress would be great when you's can. Am so happy for you's :love:

Im so glad Ozzy is getting better and starting to get stronger.Is your mum going to keep him?

Yeah, definitely, she's absolutely smitten! He still spends a lot of time sleeping in her hoody pouch - they are inseparable! When he is normal piggy size I think she's going to get him a friend too. :D

he really is the size of my male long haired syrian hamster frank..looks very siimilar too lol...bless him(are you sure he is a piggie not a hasmter:lol:) aww bles shim xx

he really is the size of my male long haired syrian hamster frank..looks very siimilar too lol...bless him(are you sure he is a piggie not a hasmter:lol:) aww bles shim xx

:lol::lol::lol:

that's the fist thing I said to mum- "is it a guinea pig or a hamster?" but he must have heard me because then he said "wwwhhhhheeeeeeeekkk!!" translation: "I is a guinea pig you silly hoomin - does you have any tasty cucumber?"

New Ozzy Pics As Requested

I bugged my little sis until she took some new photos of Ozzy and sent them to me - check out this fuzzy piggy!! :love::love::love:

100_2486_0064.jpg
100_2487_0065.jpg
100_2488_0066.jpg

My sis with Ozzy....
100_2494_0071.jpg

Ozzy and a spider (?????)
100_2500_0077.jpg

Enjoy! :):):)

Lea. xxx

Back