• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you know a good wholsale bunny accessories supplier?

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
v

Hi,

Does anyone know a good bunny accessories wholesaler. I am a small business and I want to supply bunny goods but I can't find anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

Also any bunny bonding tips would be great :)

:bunny:

what you need to know about bonding? i woudl say these are a few tips
neutralise bonding area..use white vinegar spray 99p in wilko
ensure both rabbits are neutered
use a small area to begin with
dont seperate buns unless a lock on fight occours.including overnight.
fur pulling chasing and nipping is commen and normal it is the buns way of asscertaining who is dominant and boss/
if you are thinking of getting a second bun then take your existing bun to a rescue as they can speed date and find a bun whos personality is a match for yours this makes bonding easier.
put donw several piles of food pellets veggies etc and water bowls for them they will see food as a social event.
dont expect to much to soon as it takes time/
keep all toys and bowls neutral that are going in area
regarding wholesales what sort v stuff are youthinking to sell? food toys?hutches/housing?

Hi Tahnsk for that :)

i AM LOOKING FOR BUNNY TOYS AND ACCESSORIES, THE FUN STUFF :)

One more thing, Do you know how I put pics on my profile?

like asignature? go to quick links.... then to make signature oyu will need to upload photos to photobucket to add the mto this site xx

i love the hay experts for toys they are more natural, i try not to buy toys that have been glued in anyway, i know its suppose to be safe but its just me,

Thanks

Thanks for your help everyone! Must dash I as I have just finished my lunch! If anyone thinks of any other it would be much appreciated xx

I used to buy all mine from bunny basics but when they stopped trading I went looking for their supplyer. They soursed most of their toys from America. These are good quality natural tays that my buns have all ways loved. I have been importing small amounts from America from them and even with the extra shipping it works out about the same as I used to pay, I just have to wait longer. I am sure if you get in touch and want to order larger supplys then the price will come down.

http://www.busybunny.com

Give em a look but I have not been able to find better stuff.

Back