• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please sponsor little alfie.....£12 a year

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
hello everyone:wave:
my name is alfie and im 10 weeks old, unfortunately my mummy,s brother was naughty and as a result I was born:oops:,because my mummy and daddy/uncle are very closely related it has resulted in me having dental problems:cry::cry: my front teeth are growing and so far ive had to have them clipped, and this man put something in my mouth and told aunty that i had spurs on my back teeth, he mentioned the word anaesthetic and i dont know what this means but apparently this is going to happen to me soon.
at the moment aunty is giving me a great diet of lots of lushious hay and a few pellets but long term i am going to need regular dentals.
so i was wondering wether anyone would be kind enough to sponsor me for £12 a year you will get a framed photo of me with regular updates and if you are local i would love you to come and give me a cuddle,
lots of love and noserubs
alfie
rabbitrehome015.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: What's going to happen to his front teeth?

I ask because I have 2 buns who have had their front teeth removed, 1 of which has good back teeth and is a great hay muncher as a result.

Please pm me your address.

received the sponsorship money for alfie today from beth and niks thankyou so much for sponsoring him packs will be in the post shortly:D:D:D

Caroline, I have decided that as you do so much good work for the bunnies, As long as Ant doesnt lose his job today, I am going to try and send you £5 every month, cheque in the post :).
To help you out.. :)

Back