• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud bunny mummy :-D

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Took the crew to the vets for their myxi shots tonight and to get their teeth checked. I'm so proud of them all. Firstly Barney had had some teeth problems about a year ago but he now hasn't had to have anything done since before Christmas. Then my handsome puff ball Mo, when I got him and first took him to the vets she said he would probably have ongoing frequent problems (which I knew was likely as Jill had said he had dental problems) basically his teeth are all wonky and he has had to have some out. But he has been four months now with no trouble. The vet said he has one tooth that is a bit long because the one above it was removed so he may need to have something done in a coulpe of weeks when we go back for the VHD but I'm just so proud of both my boys! Roxy was perfect as ever :D
I reckon Mo knows he'll be getting a girlfriend soon so he's taking care of himself :love:

Well I try :lol:

I think Barney's improved teeth is purely down to the fact that he probably only manages to get 2 pellets a day bcause Roxy is a little truffle hunter!

Brilliant news Isabel, especially for Mo. Am I allowed to ask, do you have anybun in mind for Mo's wife?

He he yes you are :D I've reserved Kizzy so I'm just waiting for a few things to fall into place and Mo will be off to be bonded with her so fingers crossed it all works out.

Thanks Jill.:D

Back