• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby moose

dashylove3189

Young Bun
I don't know if anyone has seen this! My mother sent it to me in an e-mail today and I thought it was adorable so I decided to share. :love:

A baby moose was in distress in a creek. A man got him out of the creek; tried to find the mother & send him on his way, but eventually the moose stumbled back into the creek & was rescued again. The baby moose followed the man home. The man has only a small cabin so he took the moose to another neighbor, who took these photos. They took the moose the next day to a woman who looks after wild animals & she put it in a pen with a rescued fawn.

moose2.jpg

moose.jpg

moose3.jpg

moose4.jpg

moose5.jpg

moose6.jpg

moose7.jpg

moose8.jpg

moose9.jpg

moose10.jpg

moose11.jpg

moose12.jpg

moose13.jpg

moose14.jpg

moose15.jpg

moose16.jpg

moose17.jpg

So cute.. what a good little story :love: Was this a forwarded email or just something someone sent to you?

It was something my mother sent me in an e-mail, I don't know who those people are--she might...but I'm not sure, I didn't ask actually. I was just so focused on the cute baby moose! haha

Back