• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummy bought us even more toys

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
oooh thank you mummy

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

its so cute hearing a little rattle coming from the hutches knowing that theyre playing. hope i dont regret it come bedtime lol

yeh it is. Mine love those balls with bells in aswell, there always playing with them. Oliver carries his about now also :shock::lol:

hmmm i cant believe they demolished their tree and carrot patch :? so i thought get some toys that were built to get chewed

Alfie's got one of those jingly carrots and my 5 yr old dd jingles it to let him know dinner is coming. I can't pick it up now without him hounding me for food. :lol:

My buns love those plastic carrots ponly prob is they dont last long cos they chew the green bit off the top & then they cant throw it around anymore

My buns love those plastic carrots ponly prob is they dont last long cos they chew the green bit off the top & then they cant throw it around anymore

When mine do that I put the remainder into an empty tissue box (tape over the hole) and they throw it around and it rattles still.:)

When mine do that I put the remainder into an empty tissue box (tape over the hole) and they throw it around and it rattles still.:)

ooh thanks theyve chewed the green thing off already and i think theyve lost the rattle :?

smudgey is now more content with ripping paper.
my brother swears i only buy these toys for them to amuse myself, i think hes right lol

Back