• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ninja the hammy

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
I thought I'd chuck some pictures of my little cutie up before I have to go and clean out all the bunnies... of course if anyone wants to come round and do that for me..?? ;)

I bought a cage off ebay cos it had one of those playpens with it... here's Ninja trying the pen out for the first time
P11207962.jpg

P1120803.jpg

P1120805.jpg

P1120772.jpg

Hmmm... wonder if I could climb out of here
P1120776.jpg

Well that was easier than I thought :lol:
P1120781.jpg

P1120788.jpg

Exploring the bed :D
P11208423.jpg

P11208172.jpg

Awww bless. I was going to ask if he could climb out but the picture says it all lol.

Rabswood

:lol:

Yeah, it didn't take him long to work it out. It's somewhere different for him to play though, I just have to sit next to the pen and watch him like a hawk :lol:

i section off the hallway and let mine out for a few hours each night to play bless them those are great runs for dwarf hamsters except robos as i found who have learnt to climb vertically...and beware of stairs....if you let your hams out loose frankie has taken to climbing them!!!! lol what a cutie

Some nights I let Ninja out in my ensuite... but last time he was in there he squished into a corner behind a little pedal bin and spent the entire time asleep :roll::lol:

Back