• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Real Bambi and Thumper!

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
A friend in Canada emailed me these gorgeous pics which I thought I'd share one here.

Enjoy.

BambieandThumper1.jpg

BambiandThumper9.jpg

BambiandThumper8.jpg

BambiandThumper7.jpg

BambiandThumper6.jpg

BambiandThumper5.jpg

BambiandThumper4.jpg

BambiandThumper3.jpg

Awwww that's so wonderful. I love the last pic of them grooming together. Bless.

Rabswood

The story id read was they were in a wildlife rescue and formed a bond during there stay. As they were to be released they had to be split as being together in the wild wouldnt have worked.

The story id read was they were in a wildlife rescue and formed a bond during there stay. As they were to be released they had to be split as being together in the wild wouldnt have worked.

AWWW! It seems really sad that they met each other and became friends and had to be split up just so they could possibly rejoin animals of there own kind.
I bet their wee hearts were breaking:( I wish we knew what animals were thinking:roll:

Beautiful animals, they seemed to have such a understanding of each other, what a shame they have been split up!! They must really miss each other, what a sad ending.:cry:

Back