• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny cages

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I need to know a few things about bunny cages, firstly what kind of cage is needed of a small bunny and what are the prices and where can i buy them? I only have a few days to get hold of a cage. So any help is much appreciated

Id go for the NIC cubes from B & Q. They are really cheap and u can make them to fit exactly in ur room. I havent got piccies of mine uploaded but im sure someone will be along soon who has pics. :wave:

I have one you could borrow if needed?

What is it for hun?

My boyfriend really wants one of my little bunnies but it has to live in his room because he has a GSD. He thought they all had homes but i still have one so my mum said i should let him have it for his birthday which is on saturday. So i need to get a cage for it to live in.

How often will he let him out? if its often then a nero 4 from pets at home for £50. Thats what dreama is in but she is out alot, i put it in bathroom and leave cage door open most the day.

Failing that, how about a dog cage like ive done with mine? there cheaper and bigger than a nero :) the seller I bought off on ebay sent mine before payment cleared as I needed it urgently and it was here in less than 48hrs. if you want link to seller then pm me. You can add levelsin easy also :wave:

I would go for a dog cage as they very roomy and easy to clean out. Ebay has some very good ones on at the moment for very good prices. Im going to get another 1 for when I bring my outdoor bunny in for the winter. I have 1 allready and they are great for rabbits to use as a base to sleep in etc.

Back