• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh no!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I was cleaning the shed out and Rocky and Crocus started scuffling. Not sure why. I rushed over and shoved them away from each other with the dustpan and brush. Took Crocus in to check him over, he's got a bit of fur missing but nothing too bad.

But there was blood on the ground. Rocky doesn't have any on his fur, apart from a little nick which isn't bleeding but we've just noticed it's coming from Rocky's foot and he seems to have ripped a nail off on something. :cry:

We're going to the vets for 2pm. I'm not really sure what do do with them now. I think we're going to seperate. Although it doesn't seem like the injury was actually from the fight. :?

Rocky and crocus are part of our group of 5 and are neutered brothers. I think we'll seperate Crocus and Mina (so he has some company) We've got half of the shed which we use for storage and Chris is trying to sort that part out for them now.

Oh no. Must be something in the air, Connie seems to have got a little frisky with this cooler weather and wouldn't leave Dillon alone yesterday. I had to separate them for a while too.

Good luck at the vets

We're back from the vets. The nail isn't off, but was cut back to the quick. He had a few cuts elsewhere too so is on a 5 day course of baytril.

Glad Rocky's ok. I'd try to rebond. We all argue occasionally with our partners :lol: so try again but monitor closely. Good luck :wave:

Marble and Alfie too had a scuffle Friday, Marble has antibiotics for a cut on his side, no stitches required. They are still together and haven't scuffled since.
Must be the weather!

Back