• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am Offically...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
EMPTY!! we have been chocka block since june here, (Bunny/Piggy Boarding)
but today saw the last of my boarders go home, and bcus my buns are now in the outhouse..the bunny garden is EMPTY

it looks like a ghost town..

BUT we have put lots of the hutches away in the workshop for storage, as we are never fully booked til spring/summer, (and if we r we can always get them out) so the bunny garden has only a few hutches in it which means...

FREE RANGE PLAY TIME!!

im going to *gulp* let my four be free range in the bunny garden!!!!

Good luck, I hope they have fun.

My 4 are doing great, they have the whole playhouse and run now. They ate so much fun to watch :D

aw bless you will miss it, bill and ben go this tues to new homes i thought i was going to get a rest so i can just have my buns, but noooooo i get a phone call can i take some more, i have 3 gorgous rews with at the mo so now im up to ten buns till tues :shock:

i love it, bcus we are sooo busy in the summer and i love having all the animals around but then it is nice to get a break, and only have one or 2 boarders throughout winter as i get to focus on my lot.

i think they will be okay in such a big space.......

i wana try it! but i dont know how i would catch them again, it was easy when i let a pair out at a time, but now there together...LOL

I could never let them have the whole garden, but this is a nice size. its around... 10 x 30 foot i reckon.

lol but i posted piccies yesterday :oops: you will all be sick of my bunch

NEVER !!!!! :lol: :love: :love:

Peanut IS looking especially cute today.... hes fur has gone all dark round his ears and he has little blackish flechs through his fur, its really bizzare, but he looks soooo cute...

and of course the others are too.....

EMPTY!! we have been chocka block since june here, (Bunny/Piggy Boarding)
but today saw the last of my boarders go home, and bcus my buns are now in the outhouse..the bunny garden is EMPTY

it looks like a ghost town..

BUT we have put lots of the hutches away in the workshop for storage, as we are never fully booked til spring/summer, (and if we r we can always get them out) so the bunny garden has only a few hutches in it which means...

FREE RANGE PLAY TIME!!

im going to *gulp* let my four be free range in the bunny garden!!!!

You are so lucky :D I am still full with boarders and a load more due to come in:roll:

Must be nice to have a bit of space again.

Are you staying open after you go to uni then?

Must be nice to have a bit of space again.

Are you staying open after you go to uni then?

yeh. a year ago i couldnt have, but my mum does half of it now anyway, and she knows all that i know, just from helping me out. She was the one who noticed a boarder in stasis about a month ago, and she kne wwhat to do.

so she will carry it on, plus when its really busy like holidays, ill be home anyway :D

Back