• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

winston.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimd6200

Banned
this is winston,he is my mums 10wk old dwarf/mini lop.he is going to be neutered and hopefully get a female friend.hes partly vaccinated.please dont get this thread locked like my others.this is a thread to show pics of my mums rabbit not mine.x
Image000-4.jpg

Image001.jpg

Awwww how cute is he looks like a little bundle of joy. Makes me want another when I see cute baby bunny pics :love:

Please stop coming on telling us you don't want the thread locked, like its us that are being mumpties:roll:

He's cute.......and what a coincedence.. there are 13 chinchilla coloured baby lops up for sale in Stoke..they are being advertised on Preloved.....................

Hope his neutering goes well and he lives a long happy life with a speyed doe for company...I'm always an optimist:D

Last edited:
changed mind about post. so edited. he looks loverly i hopehe gets to be a pet and not bred from i hope he is lvoed and vaccs as he is a gorgeous bunster.

Last edited:
honeybunny i dont know what your getting at but the chinchillas for sale are from someone called anthony?:roll:
n raine,whats your comment mean?

honeybunny,no i dont but ive seen the ad before.you should know its not me cuz you know my preloved name.when you reported me,remember?
n no i dont know wat raines gettin at?alls ive done is post pics of my mums rabbit.i havent posted any of mine because i know they get locked straight away eventhough id like too.

honeybunny,no i dont but ive seen the ad before.you should know its not me cuz you know my preloved name.when you reported me,remember?
n no i dont know wat raines gettin at?alls ive done is post pics of my mums rabbit.i havent posted any of mine because i know they get locked straight away eventhough id like too.

I've never reported you on preloved as I don't have an account..I've avoided getting one as I'd find it difficult to refrain from sending rude messages to all the idiots who think its ok to swap their animals as often as their clothes

Last edited:
she has none now.she has moved in with me so rehomed them.she doesnt breed at all.

That was your statement from your previous post. So it would put our minds at rest if you could explain how the circumstances have changed and why your Mum has suddenly decided to have buns again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back