• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sweep and Merry are back together!

Netutopia

Alpha Buck
After Merry's brief fling with Thumper she has decided to go back to husbun Sweep, who has welcomed her with open paws (bless his little cotton socks!) :love:

Here are the happy couple:

tn_merrysweeptog.jpg

tn_merrysweeptog3.jpg

Leaving Thumper in a great big shed all on his own! I'm sure that a handsome bunny like him wont be on his own for to long though, although he is enjoying not having to share his food :lol:

tn_thumpgrass.jpg

Ahhh they remind me of my bunnies the black and white one looks like Barney (though mines a lop) and his wifey is a lion head.

BUNNYS011-1.jpg

i missed this - whats the backstory, have they been wifeswapping?!

It has been quite a traumatic few months. Originally Sweep had 2 wifey buns - Merry and her daughter Hollie. They were all getting on really well until we moved them into their shed. Then Merry and Hollie had a big fight. :shock:

Merry stayed with Sweep and Hollie married Thumper. Very sadly we lost Hollie a few weeks ago :( We then tried to bond Merry, Thumper and Sweep, but it just didn't work, so put Merry and Thumper together. All was going well until they had a bit of a falling out for some reason. :roll:

So put Sweep and Merry back together, and now have to find Thumper a wifey bun of his own!

What a palaver! :lol: Its more unbelievable than the story lines in Eastenders! :lol::lol::lol:

It has been quite a traumatic few months. Originally Sweep had 2 wifey buns - Merry and her daughter Hollie. They were all getting on really well until we moved them into their shed. Then Merry and Hollie had a big fight. :shock:

Merry stayed with Sweep and Hollie married Thumper. Very sadly we lost Hollie a few weeks ago :( We then tried to bond Merry, Thumper and Sweep, but it just didn't work, so put Merry and Thumper together. All was going well until they had a bit of a falling out for some reason. :roll:

So put Sweep and Merry back together, and now have to find Thumper a wifey bun of his own!

What a palaver! :lol: Its more unbelievable than the story lines in Eastenders! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

awww bless them

Merry girl :D You need to make up your mind!! Can't believe the traumas poor Jo and her family have been through since adopting my former foster buns! Hopefully things will settle down now .... xx

Back