• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinness got married too! (w/ licky head pic)

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Look! Guinness has a new lady friend...it's the lovely Siouxie....except I'm going to call her Briony....I hope that's ok Angie :oops:here they are having a romantic dinner.

rg1.jpg

she has no table manners though :
rs2.jpg

and she sometimes prefers a nibble on my second-best coat to any healthy greens:

rs3.jpg

How pretty is her little head? She makes Guinness look HUGE and I didn't think anybun could do that!

rs7.jpg

she likes to climb on humans:

rs8.jpg

rs4.jpg

and to hunt for non-coat treats:

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

She is still terrified of being picked up but I give her a snuggle and a dandelion afterwards so hopefully she'll learn it's not a bad thing. Shes scared of a particularly raucous bird in ym garden too but nevertheless we have had happy flops:

gb3.jpg

And she and Guinness are obviously very much in love - see his licky tongue in the second pic :love: :love:

gb4.jpg

gb5.jpg

aawwww shes LOVELY! she looks alot like Blue doesnt she, and blue made yeeha look huge too!

xxx

aawwww shes LOVELY! she looks alot like Blue doesnt she, and blue made yeeha look huge too!

xxx

I thought that when I saw Blue :d cos they were being bonded at that imt e I think. Are all dutches tiny then? :shock: I always wanted a that-coloured dtuch (don't know what the proper colour name is...)

thanks everyone :D

I thought that when I saw Blue :d cos they were being bonded at that imt e I think. Are all dutches tiny then? :shock: I always wanted a that-coloured dtuch (don't know what the proper colour name is...)

thanks everyone :D

'Blue' , hence why Blue..is called Blue lol!!
I dont know, i never thought they were that small, but they must be!!

awwww ...bless ... another happy bunny pair ... thanks the Angie and Traceys match making service ;)

wish they were all that easy :?

awwww ...bless ... another happy bunny pair ... thanks the Angie and Traceys match making service ;)

wish they were all that easy :?

I have to say if it wasn't for you I would have two lonely buns at the minute as I would never have dared bond by myself :shock: thankyou :wave: and I'm sure Guinness and Briony will write to you from their honeymoon ;)

Back