• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy bit me really hard

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I went to feed him this morning and he bit my arm really really hard.I had a thick cardigan on but he bit through it and I screamed,now my hubby says he is vicious,what can I do,he only bites if i try to touch his bowl or if we are in his way :cry::cry:

awh hun! hugs to you!
Pebble is the same!! She bite me through a hoody the other day when i wen tto get her treat ball to put her pellets in! And it bled! :shock::( mum says shes vicios!! But its only when i get her treat ball and try and get her tray! I think Pebble just needs spaying. x

aha a food aggressive bunny like my dora!!!!
personally id tell your oh to stop being stupid as stumpy is too gorgeos to be "vicious" lol ... but on a serious note what i do with dora is i let her out before i try and get the bowl and then put food in and leave it in her hutch for her to come back to it...iv also found stroking her(tho the first week i tried this she continued to attack me i perserverd and she seems better now) while i safely remove the dish with my other hand is ok to as if i get in to stroke her first she calms down a bit i have to remind my boyf if he feeds her about her vicioiusness around food (tho she shares fine with arthur:roll::?) as she has bitten him a few times when he has tried to get the food bowl or tip food in. good luck.

I would have 2 food bowls so could pop one in the cage with food in and then get the second one out. They are tempermental little things.

Aww Stumpy is so gorgeous, he cant be vicious :oops: Lottie is like this with her food bowl :) I have to put a small piece of veg in just so i can get out the bowl for the pellets. It hasnt improved since shes been neutered either :roll: Still love her to bits though :D

Hope your ok xXx Tell hubby not to be mean to stumpy :D :D

Back