• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

London show

I went & had a great time. Isis was gorrgeous & so was the marten sable I spent ages looking at. Was absolutelyy knackered by the time I left. Bought loads of goodies & toys for my buns & spoke to some really lovely people whom obviously adored their buns & loved what they do :D

I went! thought it was great seeing so many different breeds, but was concerned for some of the buns being on wire, with no straw i know its only for a day but still. A lot of them had runny squidy poos, Half of them were looked so scared, and some so sleepy bless!! The polish ones were dinky. I was also concerened when i was at the table a woman was doing the conti giants and she stood him up and held him by his ears which i was disgusted. I did think they were a bit cruel. Definatley there to show and bread that all it was to them. Sorry if i sound harsh, never been so didnt know what to expect but i dont think id ever go again!

Back