PDA

View Full Version : Jelly is a dirty little thief!!

XMissySJx
07-09-2008, 09:12 PM
yep thats right a THIEF!!

peanut has still got sore hocks so i popped him on the shelf they have in the outhouse to take a look, and opened up a cardboard bxo with treats in, i give him a few alfalfa chips, and then look at his hocks, jelly jumps up on the shelf but i couldnt see her, and she STOLE a corn on the cob.

now i dont give my rabbits corn on the cob, but it came in a goody box, n i havent thrown it away yet. so i try and catch her and she is running round holding the ENTIRE corn in her mouth! she then hides behind the plastic red box they have full of hay, where pebbles and domino join her in a corn feating moment.

I put my hand in to take it away and she bit me and scratched, so i go indoors and much to my mums annoyance i get the tongs...but when i come back peanut is down there too and its ALL gone

:roll::lol::lol:

Becca
07-09-2008, 09:16 PM
:lol::lol::lol:The cheeky monkey.

Carol and Gregory
07-09-2008, 09:23 PM
I always knew your lot looked shifty! :lol:

Tamsin
07-09-2008, 09:24 PM
:lol: I hang those just in reach at full stretch and they spend ages trying to munch them!

Tinsel
07-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Norty girl! :no:

XMissySJx
07-09-2008, 09:26 PM
:lol: I hang those just in reach at full stretch and they spend ages trying to munch them!

between four it lasted under ten minutes. i feel bad about never giving them to them now, but i dont like giving them sweetcorn.

:lol:

Tamsin
07-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Yeah, that's why I hang um up, they'd disappear too quick otherwise. Plus I'm a meanie, I think they should work hard for anything yummy :lol:

I don't give them all the time and hung up (gradually lowered as they eat it) they last 3-4 days. They are used to eating all sorts so have pretty good stomachs, so it doesn't cause them any bother.

XMissySJx
07-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeah, that's why I hang um up, they'd disappear too quick otherwise. Plus I'm a meanie, I think they should work hard for anything yummy :lol:

I don't give them all the time and hung up (gradually lowered as they eat it) they last 3-4 days. They are used to eating all sorts so have pretty good stomachs, so it doesn't cause them any bother.

i hope mylot will be okay!! they gobbled it too quickly

Tamsin
07-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Yeah but there is four of them :lol: I'm sure it will be fine

Mazda
08-09-2008, 09:00 AM
:lol::lol::lol: awh bless em!!!

XMissySJx
08-09-2008, 10:29 AM
i managed to get the remains this morning, she still wouldnt let me take it at first :roll:

louise and Gus
08-09-2008, 04:25 PM
:lol: Clever Jelly :lol: