• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How successful have people been bonding a female with a pair?

coco1200

Warren Veteran
question says it all really, How successful have people been bonding a new female to a bonded pair male/female buns?

:lol: Amy, its been a while since ive chatted to you!

I have no idea, I reaaaally want this 5 year old girl! My friend saw how well i looked after my buns, and now shes saying she's willing to give her a home to me, becuase she said she thinks she will have a better life here :). Shes un-neuterd, and has a TERRIBLE agression problem towards humans, never been vacc in her life, lives in a 4ft hutch near enough all day... just makes me want to give her a home more!

DSC00024.jpg

sorry for the terrible quality picture, it was taken with my sisters phone, and Im wearing really old clothes becuase I was helping out in the garden today :lol::oops:

That picture dosn't give her justice, shes called Jasmine, and I think shes got Nethie, lionhead and some other breed i her! Shes far smaller than my two though!

:lol: Amy, its been a while since ive chatted to you!

I have no idea, I reaaaally want this 5 year old girl! My friend saw how well i looked after my buns, and now shes saying she's willing to give her a home to me, becuase she said she thinks she will have a better life here :). Shes un-neuterd, and has a TERRIBLE agression problem towards humans, never been vacc in her life, lives in a 4ft hutch near enough all day... just makes me want to give her a home more!

DSC00024.jpg

sorry for the terrible quality picture, it was taken with my sisters phone, and Im wearing really old clothes becuase I was helping out in the garden today :lol::oops:

Has your hair gone all curly again? :)

the 3 in my signature live together happily. I started off with a male/female pair, both neutered/spayed. I then got Fifi (another female) who was spayed before i homed her, i then bonded her with my 2, and it was all fairly easy. It really depends on the bunnies personalities as well as their hormones. Might be helpful if she could be spayed before you try to bond her to help with her aggression? She's a pretty girlie though :D

Just seen she's 5yrs old so dont know how you feel about having her spayed. My Nala was about 2.5yrs old when she was spayed.

Has your hair gone all curly again? :)

:lol: only today though, ive been so busy doing homework, i didnt even bother doing anything to it :oops: its been a while man, since i spoke to you! :(

the 3 in my signature live together happily. I started off with a male/female pair, both neutered/spayed. I then got Fifi (another female) who was spayed before i homed her, i then bonded her with my 2, and it was all fairly easy. It really depends on the bunnies personalities as well as their hormones. Might be helpful if she could be spayed before you try to bond her to help with her aggression? She's a pretty girlie though :D

Just seen she's 5yrs old so dont know how you feel about having her spayed. My Nala was about 2.5yrs old when she was spayed.

If i do take her, the very first thing that will be done is getting her vacc and spayed! Ive been told she gets on with other rabbits very well, but its just aggression to humans, shes very territorial, hates being touched, but once shes in your lap, shes rather calm and sweet :)
my two now, have amazing personalities, theyre both so calm and easy to handle, but i just wanted other peoples humble opinions :)

Kinda mentioned this to my dad, and he said asked me loads of questions about her seeming like hes interested, but hes decieving so Im not 100% sure yet :lol:

Back