• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bramble and bracken my new ratties

sazzy

Warren Veteran
Here's a couple of pics of my newbies bramble and bracken there not brillaint pics will get more soon

Bracken meeting ozzy
IMG_1260.jpg

Look at that belly :love:
IMG_1254.jpg

Meeting ozzy in the carrier
IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

:love::love::love:
They are adorable! I love hooded ratties, they look so smart!
I want to get a young pair of chaps to keep my smelly old boy company - he's 20mths old and always been alone. I'd love to see him playing with some youngsters - do they bond easily? Or is it a bit like bunnies? LOL :roll:

There all different i have 10 rats 2 groups of 4 and a group of 2

the 2 together sid and diego, sid is fine with any other rats but diego hates other rats and rips in to them :roll:

I've had seth and only appox 2 months and i got bramble and bracken on tuesday and i put them in with seth and ozzy on wednesday and they are getting on fantastic :D

Cool - I want more now! I can only have a young pair of boys though, as we are all full up in the pet department now.
This month, I have sent a bunny off to a fosterer till next summer, rehomed 5 cats and kept one to go with the 4 bunnies and ratty! :roll:

There gorgous sally :love:

carmencole. rats are alot easier to introduce than rabbits.

I have 2 groups of boys, a 7 group and a 3 group. They were all together but the group got to large for them and fights started so split the 3 older brothers out. They say esp with boys that 6 is what works best for boys and ive fund that true, if i go above 6 hell breaks loose :roll: Yet girls I have in a larger group of 9 and will be adding 2 more very soon.

Feel free to join my rat forum http://www.itwor.co.uk/forum/index.php

Rats are just great :love:

Back