• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous boy - u/d all clear - Yay!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
This little lad is Gastav, he is a gorgeous boy and very affectionate. He was found as a stray but as you can see he has had some trauma damage to his eye :( The vet has assessed him and he is going to have it removed on wednesday. Please be thinking of him.

CIMG0576.jpg

Last edited:
Sending him loads of love for his op. Hope all goes really well. One of my buns has had his eye removed and it seems to have made no difference to him enjoying his life at all.

Please give him a bunny nose snog from me (and please give one to Nellie too - I sent her a carrot yesterday because I fell in love with her!)

Helen x

Sending him loads of love for his op. Hope all goes really well. One of my buns has had his eye removed and it seems to have made no difference to him enjoying his life at all.

Same with Orlando. He's nearly seven now and a very happy, healthy little bun.

* vibes for Wednesday*

This little boy is such a sweetheart, so pretty (sorry handsome!) and very gentle. Sending prayers for his op and that his new forever home is not long in coming x

What a handsome little man he is!!! :love: :love:

Sending tons and tons of vibes for his operation on Wednesday. xxxxx

(((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))

Back