• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally some decent weather....

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
....so the bunnies can have some play time :)

Winter & Alice
CIMG1480.jpg
CIMG1485.jpg

CIMG1493.jpg
CIMG1494.jpg

CIMG1498.jpg
CIMG1507.jpg

CIMG1514.jpg
CIMG1517.jpg

Zion & Fia
CIMG1523.jpg

My OH has been sawing and she had to lay right in it. We got it off though :)
CIMG1525.jpg
CIMG1526.jpg

CIMG1527.jpg
CIMG1531.jpg

:wave:

Wow, Their all stunning bunnies :love::love: fab pics of them enjoying the garden and the petals/leaves:D
I love the way they have to find any bit of dirt or sawdust in Fia's case to get covered in!:lol:
x

Awwwwwwwwww haven't seen pics of your Buns for ages !!

Alice is a chunky girlie :lol:

They all look really well and happy :D

I very rarely read these threads - keep to hte chat ones but I LOVE your rabbits! I have a harlequin Rex and would love a black rex like those! Are they Otter Rexs?

Awww thanks guys :) Sorry I just want everyone to love my buns as much as I do - which they couldn't but you know.

Thanks Jane - yes Alice is rather chunky although I think she may have lost a bit of weight since she came to me. She wouldn't look right any other way though hehe

Cornishlass - you're not too far from me I guess? Yes Zion is a black otter rex. Fia is a full black rex. Winter is not a rex at all but has the same otter colouring as Zion. Alice is a cinnamon rex. Thanks for your comments. I think they're all gorgeous and they're very funny. :D

Back