• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can this go in the tumble dryer

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
This bed thing it's Nibbles and she's pee'd all over it, it's in the wash now, but she loves it and it's soft so I think her old bones are off the floor, as she has it flat so it's nice and squashy. Without thinking I chucked it in with my work clothes, eughhhh :lol:. I want her to have it back for tonight, so need it dried quick.

I couldn't find one, I will have a look when the wash has finished, it will never dry if I don't, no chance of it going on the line in this weather, not that we've got one anymore we took it down for the runs :lol:

It would probably be ok on a low setting, if you can adjust them. Or, you could pop it in the airing cupboard if you've got one?

It is in a pillow case on a low setting, hope it will be ok :lol:, it washed ok though :D

Back