• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tastier than a happy hutch!!

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
I had to chop a branch off my pear tree to stop these two chewing on their brand new happy hutch!!

Pixie and Pandora........

SS100551.jpg

SS100555.jpg

SS100561.jpg

SS100571.jpg

They are lovely! And a chicken in the background. I am too worried about foxes to get hens, but I would love some. :love:

awwww two of my favourites :love: :love: i like the second pic :lol:

I might try it myself - my new bun ate a lot of a happy hutch last night :lol:

Hi ya

I've got a apple tree in my garden , i think it's the cooked apple type, is it safe to give my bun the branches and do they like them?

Tamsin xx

Nice to see your buns appreciate it :lol: I have cut some of my pear tree and honey wont touch it :roll::)
Their gorgeous by the way
x

Yep, apple is fine. They each the wood, leaves and apples :D They love the bark!

All my buns love fruit wood branches they completly stip the bark off... completely you just see the bare wood left underneath. I ask friends, neighbours, colleagues if they are having any fruit trees pruned to let me know.

Your buns are gorgeous, especially the grey one.

Rabswood

Back