• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest place to buy SS

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
please????

someone is coming to collect their bun from me in 45 mins, and basically she had a VERY mucky bum for years and i have switched her onto SS and all week she has been fine, so she wants to know where is the cheapest place for SS?

I always get mine from the hay experts, but thats when i'm doing a bulk order with hay and megazorb so it doesn't cost too much in delivery. im sure you can get giant bags although i'm unsure how cost effective this is??

x x

I get mine from the Hay Experts, too. At the moment it costs 15.99 for a 10kg bag, plus 4.49 delivery. But I always order lots of other things at the same time, like suzy.
Sometimes the vet can order it, but I am not sure how much they charge.

4.50 from feedem.co.uk for 3kg or 13.99 for 10kg (5.35 postage)

15.50 for 10kg from gjwtitmuss, (around 7.50 postage)

obviously you need to add postage

My be cheaper ordering through a vets?

Last edited:
You can get it from Wyvevales in Braintree and Chelmsford. :)

Edit: and Seapets in Colchester.

Obviously no postage charges then! :)

You can get it from Wyvevales in Braintree and Chelmsford. :)

Edit: and Seapets in Colchester.

Obviously no postage charges then! :)

you can also get it in emporium in maldon, would like to know somewhere romford based though, might email them and see if they can tell me a supplier in romford area x

Ah yes, I've seen it in the Emporium too. :)

All Wyevales seem to stock it, if they have one Romford way.

Back