• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carpet

Hopper

Mama Doe
Hi all. Was just wondering as ive seen a few on here use carpet to line flooring for buns.

How well does it keep clean? Doesnt it get stinky? How do you clean it?

I was thinking of going to carpet shop down road tomorrow and getting some cut offs (measure and take size down)

We use newspaper on bottom of dog crate to stop her slipping and half of the crate has got a pet blanket on top:D and of course Bunnie always prefers to lay on the newspaper:roll:

Mine won't do his business in the hutch, he'll cross his legs til I let him out, that is why ive been thinking about carpet for mine, what I worry about is him eating it, although he doesn't chew i fear when left alone, boredom might set in.

Well at the moment in olivers cage i use fleece, that works well. Simba has quilt cover as he dont seem to like fleece much and dreama has fleece also, though it kicks up when she sprints lol and stinks bad in a day as she wont wee in litter tray :roll:

Was wondering how carpet works? maybe no good for dreama lol.

Back