• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Just some photos I took of Beau this morning

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

DSC00201-1.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

I hope his feet heal soon, I think he is wanting to run about the whole room like he used to. I wanted to put some blankets over the grass and let him play outside today but its raining :roll: :lol: x

Awww He is totally gorgeous. Whats wrong with his little feets? :( I put some blankets on the grass for Dan the other morning, and he was like 'Whhhy has she covered up all this lovely yummyness?!' Needless to say the blankets were surplus to requirements! X

Awww He is totally gorgeous. Whats wrong with his little feets? :( I put some blankets on the grass for Dan the other morning, and he was like 'Whhhy has she covered up all this lovely yummyness?!' Needless to say the blankets were surplus to requirements! X

He has sore hocks hun, but they have bled twice when he has been on a hard surface and im sure he is getting really annoyed at vetbed and blankets now :shock: :) x

Back