• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Cleanout...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
the bunnies were cleaned out sat morning but bcus there is four and theyc oukdnt go int he run bcus it was chucking it down... their room has got VERY messy.

109.jpg

"You aint getting in here hoomin!"

They do not take well to me cleaning them out when they are in there, but they didnt have choice

116.jpg

"give us our poop back"

119.jpg

121.jpg

120.jpg

Peanut had a little argument with the towell

123.jpg

Jelly tries to get a good veiw of the situation

128.jpg

"yay new hay!"

127.jpg

130.jpg

But then i decided to make a special forage bowl for them...

Washing up bowl, with Hay, alfalfa chips, hay cubes, dried carrot bits (broken into little peices) 2 types of dried grass, plantain, and meadow mix and Ginko plus! YUMMY

135.jpg

139.jpg

134.jpg

133.jpg

147.jpg

hahahaahahaha look at dominos face

146.jpg

it clearly was feeding time at the zoo!

well i noticed domino has a completly bald patch on his bottom, about the size of two 2p peices, where peanut has pulled his fur out, so i was a bit worried but my mum says it looks old, as the skin is normal so must have been ages ago.

but cept for that their fine. Pebbles gets a bit left out sometimes, but she is okay, Domino likes Jelly the most now which is quite sad to see somestimes as u see pebbles just watching them and it breaks my heart a bit! But then yesterday n she went up to them cautiously and jelly started groomign her so she lay with them so she was very happy

ive never tried doing it before, they loved it!

it was bcus i had ltos of little bits left over, or half of packets id forgotten about etc so i just chucked it all in!

YUMMMY

Wow, id love that. The houses on the back of me have utility rooms and I always wish I had one for buns.

LOL My deepest apologies Sir Peanut, :p you just looked far too beautiful to be a boy:roll:

i wouldnt worry my MUM called him a girl this evening! she went

"maybe her hocks are sore? who dont u put some aloe vera on it, makes make them feel better for her"

:shock: then she realised what she had said lol!

he does look too girly doesnt he!

Back