• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arghh Oh No! You Norty Bunneh!!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I had a lie in this morning which means I was late feeding the bunnies.

Artie obviously got bored or frustrated so got creative with the wallpaper that he's managed to resist for three and a half years :shock: He meant business when he got going though :shock::lol::lol:

PICT2874.jpg

The culprit surveying the damage:

PICT2875.jpg

I've got two in competition to see how far they can spread the contents of their litter trays (Esme's in the lead) and now Artie's handiwork, bless him. He's got a cardboard box, a Chube and a willow loop and he has to play with the wallpaper :roll:

Oh artie that's not good!! I wonder has tinkers been telling you about naughty Ivy.....

:shock: I can't believe sweet little Ivy could have done that :shock:

Tinks can't get to wallpaper at the moment but I'm sure she will enjoy the challenge the day she gets the chance :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: what a bad bunny. That will teach you to think you can have
lie-ins on a Sun morn.:lol::lol:

:shock: I can't believe sweet little Ivy could have done that :shock:

Tinks can't get to wallpaper at the moment but I'm sure she will enjoy the challenge the day she gets the chance :lol::lol:

*sweet little Ivy* isn't so little, or so sweet! He's a rouge... doing everything he shouldn't, I despair sometimes!! I hope he settles down, and learns to be a good baby! Or he will have to become an outside bunny :shock:

But i still aodre him :love::love: and he loves me no matter how much I tell him off, he just comes running for a cuddle :roll:

Mine are outdoor bunnies, and if I'm late feeding them, they sulk until I get in the run, then bite my ankles!

Carmen

:lol::lol: You know you,ve really both cheered me up, Poppys stripped nearly every wall in my lounge and hall even though she as a basket of toys, she was caught last week on my window ledge stripping the paper there.:roll::roll:I d love to take pics and show you then theres the skirting boards too thats another story!:no::no::bunny:

:shock:*Covers Daisys' eyes*
What a norty bunny :lol:
My Daisy likes to nibble through wires, she has a real obsession with them :shock: Lets not let her see there are other things that can be had by her teefies :shock::lol:

Back