• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to see lots of nethie photos - cheer me up!

Morning all,

My last two nethies... Sassi has nodular myxi and pebble is showing no signs of myxi as yet and i'm praying he doesn't...

I thought you could all cheer me up (a bit) by posting lots of nethie photos as i've not been on here in ages and i've probably missed loads :(

Here are some of mine...

This is pebble

justwokeup.jpg

awwwwww2.jpg

Sassi and Malteaser (i think they'd had an arguement, lol)

Malteaser went to the bridge on Monday because he caught myxi :(:(:(:(:(

2bunsinabox.jpg

Sassi

sassipraying2.jpg

sassipraying.jpg

Sassi8.jpg

Malteaser

malteaser3.jpg

Itzi Bitzi

itzibitzy.jpg

Tribble

06.jpg

sillytribble.jpg

Speckle

speckle3.jpg

Thats so sad I'm sorry for your loss :cry:

Your buns are all so gorgeous.

Here are my two:

Baby
DSC00773a.jpg

Jack
DSC00774a.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

Snuggled up
DSC00738.jpg

:love::love::love: I dont have nethies, but they are so cute! I dont think its practical for me to get one with 2 giants :oops:

Sorry for your loss :( were they vaccinated? :?

P1010021.jpg

Desmond - not a true nethie but still got personality like one

P1180039.jpg

Douglas - nethie x but not very nethie at all!!

:love::love::love: I dont have nethies, but they are so cute! I dont think its practical for me to get one with 2 giants :oops:

Sorry for your loss :( were they vaccinated? :?

Yes all 4 were vaccinated in April this year, not due another batch until mid october.

What gorgeous photos everyone, thanks, keep them coming! :love:

So sorry for your loss :cry: Here's three of our rescue neddies -

Silver

CIMG0498.jpg

Panda

CIMG0495.jpg

Precious

CIMG0205.jpg

Aww what lovely pictures :love:

This myxi stuff has really put me off having any more rabbits. 4 years i've kept rabbits and never had problems with myxi until we moved house. I did have 14 rabbits at one point but because where we live now is known for myxi outbreaks i only took 5 with me. My friends and family still have the rest. I'm so glad i didn't bring them all over.

I think after these 3 i don't think i will keep anymore. I know there are so many in rescues but with my area being riddeled with myxi i don't think i could risk any more bunnies.

xxxx

Hazel-Rah (i believe hes cross bred but hes the same size and has the same personality of a nethie) He's the most precious little thing :love:

haaaayeah.jpg

nuhaz.jpg

Sorry about your buns, they are all truly beautiful

I was only thinking the other day how you hadn't posted for ages - I am sorry about your loss - have you had a bad outbreak of myxi then?

I was only thinking the other day how you hadn't posted for ages - I am sorry about your loss - have you had a bad outbreak of myxi then?

Hi ya!

Yeah i have :( I've checked on them today and waffles looks like he's developing nodular myxi. He's nose looks much bigger and rounder and his got 2 lumps on his bottom lip!

How have you been? All your bunnies ok? x

Hi
SO sorry for your loss:( Myxi scares the hel outa me even though my bunnies live indoors have fly net over the windowe for when it is open and had fly sticky things hanging around and citronella candles as they supposed to not like the smell but they still get about horrible things.

Here is my 1yr old nethie called little man.

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00032-1.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

Image023.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

And in the pic below my bew nethie Suga who has now sadly passed on :( and ohhh my did she have a bad temper lol

Last edited:
The first picture of little man is awesome! its like a naughty child who's been caught eating something they shouldnt be :lol:

Back