• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally picked him up!

MammaH

Alpha Buck
Yesterday was the big day for me as I finally picked up my new bun!

I'm not sure what type of mini-lop he is but he's chocolate with the most amazing brown eyes.

He seemed very timid at 1st when I let him out and he secluded himself into a corner beside my bedside table. He'd been hiding foe about 4hours when I decided to remove the table and lie him on me whilst I had my head on my beanbag, he seemed to settle a lot more and he didn't seem frightened of me, but then I felt something warm and he'd weed on me! :shock:

So last night as I was in bed watching King Kong I let him run about and he seems to like the space! His cage is right next to my bed and I've just checked and he's managed to tip the litter tray and theres poo all over the cage!

Now obviously since I let him out theres litle bits of poo everwhere so I'm going to have to hoover, should I move the bunny out whilst I clean his mess up?

Here's a pic of him that made me giggle :lol: it reminds me of the scene from E.T.
P9060079.jpg

well it depends as he is settling in i would try and leave him in a nother room as the hoover can scarer a lot of buns..... when he has settled you can try and get him used to it more. is he neutered? dont gforget to put all those poops n in his litter tray so he learns thats where he needs to go to toilet?!

Back