• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have to clean out the buns..

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
but they r living in the outhouse n because our gaden is water logged, they cant go outside.

so i have to clean them out...WITH them all inside.

Me versus FOUR bunsters...

who will come out on top?:lol:

there going to destroy me.

cnt even put them in a carrier bcus i lent it to Kelly to take yeeha and blue home and forgot to get it back lol

well i could do, but its away in the workshop and if im 100% honest i cant be bothered to bring it down the garden when its pouring down with rain totake it back up in 10 mins lol!

its what i should do i guess, but ill just get savaged instead!!:lol:

:lol: I dont think the odds are in your favour! :lol:
We get ravaged by our 5 too at clean out time. Bless the bunnies.

Gregory likes to 'help me out' while I clean his cage - jumping on my legs and sniffing me is very very helpful! I'm sure with 4 of them plus you it will be a doddle!

GOOD LUCK!

oh yes well you will get to play tug o litter tray id imagine thats dora 's favourite and arthur likes to play run around your feet till you trip over him...oh and the other fun game is growl if you touch my stuff.... lol naughty bunsters! im sure that yours will be better behaved?:roll::?

Jellys the worst cus she nips u when ur in her way, the ammount of times she nipped my bum is unreal!

Pebbles just sits in the corner bless her, and domino wants cuddles. Peanut will..get IN the black bag and pull everything out (he did this when he stayed in there when he was ill)

anyone wana do this for me?!

ill have to put some new toys in there as they havent come out since thursday cus of the awful weather, its horrid here.

i might get a couple of piccies xx

I get everything into a nice neat little pile, then D&J come in and totally lay on it and spread it all around!:lol:

Bless Them:love:

just went downstairs.

it looks like i havent cleaned them out yet! the only difference is there is no poo!

i got some funny pics lol

Back