• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww they break my heart

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I will die of love:

bunnylove.jpg

:love::love: :love::love: :love::love: :love::love: :love:
:love::love: :love::love: :love::love: :love::love: :love:

I just love it when buns lie on top of each other like they can't get close enough to their love. Brilliant picture - makes your heart want to burst doesn't it.

:love:

awwww ... and the other two ??;)

waiting till tomorrow for their photo session - they seem a bit unsettled at the minute and wouldn't eat any dinner :? :? :? but I'm hoping that's just the stress of moving house. I love them too though, especially her pretty little head and chocolatey eyes :love:

I think they will be...to be honest when i went out to put dinner down i saw a cat disappearing over the wall so that might have unsettled them a bit. I was in and out all day and say them grooming and gobbling hay so I think they're just settling in....it must all be a bit confusing for them. anyway I will keep you updated, and pictures tomorrow probably :)

Back