• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no mom! you've done it ALL wrong!!

PrincessPeaches24

Warren Scout
you call this a bed!?
no no no,
let me show you,
a little of this,
bunniesaugust036.jpg

and then, this
bunniesaugust037.jpg

and, ahhh, now THIS is a bed :)
bunniesaugust048.jpg

so clearly, i'm a terrible bed maker :roll:
i will try to do better next time peaches! :lol:
xx♥

hehe silly peaches :love:

why is it that buns don't like lying on a blanket? :? mine do it too

your's too!?
good, peaches isn't a misfit! :lol:

well, Blueberry will only sleep UNDER blankets (or the tent, yes, under the tent) Peaches has to dig around it and sleep on the floor,(but will thump and get mad if you move the blanket, that shes NOT using:?) and mercades could care less. she just likes to flop, Everywhere, her favourite spot being on the chair or behind the cage.

sillllly bunnnyys :)

Yes Gregory is the same, I put him a lovely towel in his favourite corner of the room and he had some fun digging it for a while, then sat next to it!

bunnys have such fab personalities! :love:
as soon as i put that blanket there, she binkied over, did that, layed down for a bit, and then she binkied away.
she was so pleased with herself! :)

your's too!?
good, peaches isn't a misfit! :lol:

well, Blueberry will only sleep UNDER blankets (or the tent, yes, under the tent) Peaches has to dig around it and sleep on the floor,(but will thump and get mad if you move the blanket, that shes NOT using:?) and mercades could care less. she just likes to flop, Everywhere, her favourite spot being on the chair or behind the cage.

sillllly bunnnyys :)

apache loves sleeping under a particular chair, i put a blanket there thinking to make it comfy and he starting sleeping next to it instead :? then i took it away and he resumed his usual spot :roll: peaches is cleverer though :lol:

apache loves sleeping under a particular chair, i put a blanket there thinking to make it comfy and he starting sleeping next to it instead :? then i took it away and he resumed his usual spot :roll: peaches is cleverer though :lol:

Cleverer??
I think the word is,
Stubborner :lol:

My grandpa's Bunny, Lenny, did that too, but it was on top of a wooden chair , they were affraid he would slip off it, but he wont touch it with a blanket on it. :p :roll:

LOL - they never like it 'our' way do they? My outdoor bunnies prefer the newspaper on top of the hay in their hutches, my rex ratty neatly folds his vetbed in half and lies on the cold hard plastic bottom of the cage and my cat lies on top of his igloo instead of inside of it! :roll::lol:

Carmen

LOL - they never like it 'our' way do they? My outdoor bunnies prefer the newspaper on top of the hay in their hutches, my rex ratty neatly folds his vetbed in half and lies on the cold hard plastic bottom of the cage and my cat lies on top of his igloo instead of inside of it! :roll::lol:

Carmen

LOL! :lol:
no they really dont, **sighh**
Blueberry wont pee in her litter box unless she digs it first, throwing all the stuff all over the cage, then she wees in the bottom where there is nothing to absorb it, then she sits in it. every time. it stains her feet and bum, i hate it, she looks like such an unkept bunny! :p

Back