• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbit tried to steal food OUT OF MY MOUTH!

Now Gregory has recently become a bit of a pig, spending large amounts of his time trying to get into his food box but he has reached new low in desperation for food!

I had prepared myself some meringue nests with raspberries and cream (yum!) and kindly given my bunny 1 raspberry as a treat. Happily munching away was I, when mr bunny jumped up and tried to get his face in the! Unsuccessful, he then stuck his mouth in my mouth to try and get what had just gone in then licked some cream off my lips!

He is now sitting on my head while I type - he's clearly gone mad!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Awww! You can't blame them for trying!

Daisy once knocked the bin over to drag out a half eaten cream cake to have a go at :shock::roll::lol:.

I can't do pics of him on my head as I have now sent him to the corner to sit in disgrace! This is him in his naughty seat a few weeks ago, looking at the wall and thinking about the consequences of his actions!

Gregory014.jpg

:lol: Awh bless him!
:no: Naughty Gregory!!

.. though i think he was plannign more naughtyness! :lol:

Well I can't fault him for trying!!!!!!! But I suppose you can't be mad at him for too long, being as cute as he is!! :D:D:D

Well, you might all think it's cute - I've just had the realisation that I'v ebeen licked on the lips by a creature that eats its own poo!

Back