• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My friend's rabbit in Indonesia died because it got bitten by a rat

Stalvros

Warren Scout
Before you said
'pfft..... a rat'

you better see the size of the rat in Indonesia first
a_willie_rats_071218_useme.300w.jpg

And that's kinda like the AVERAGE size of
rat in Indonesia. How it got that big, probably because
there are a lot of trash around to feed those things -_-

Last edited:
:shock:My goodness...wouldnt wanna see 1 of those running around the burger king car park, that's for sure :shock:

Sorry to hear about your friends bunny :( RIP little bun...binky free xx

I know!
It's so sad :(

The rabbit is an angora mix lion~
Very very fluffly :(
(But it think it's very old, about 10+ years already)

Aww...thats horrible! RIP bunny...and that rat...*shudders* ewww it looks like a ferret but in your head the fact that it is a rat just creeps you out! If I saw one of those things in mc donalds I would vomit :shock:

Bloody rats :evil:

I had one in my garden earlier this year (not as big or menacing thank god), it tried to move in with the bunnies when I left their run open.

:shock: oh my....its massive..mind you where i lived a few years back now we had fields all around and the caravan park at the end of our gardens...the carpark where the girls rodfe their bikes..we thought it was two smallish cats running along till they stopped to look at us...they were massive fat rats..but not anywhere near as big as that!!

poor bunny..it wouldnt have been a quick death either:cry:

im sorry for the bunny and for your friends loss...10 is an amazing age for a bun...the oldest ive ever had is bif whos now four!!

The story says they only found this RARE rat in the Indonesian Jungle, that its a new species etc, so I doubt its the 'average' rat :roll:

The story says they only found this RARE rat in the Indonesian Jungle, that its a new species etc, so I doubt its the 'average' rat :roll:

you dont live in Indonesia -_-
So DONT 'doubt' anything

I've been there for like 10 years and the average rat is
probably 5 cm slightly smaller then that......... so.........

I remember once when i was driving and i thought i bumped
on a cat. But when i got down....... (ok, im gonna save the graphics)

I don't even know why they'd label that as a 'rare species'
Just go to any village and people will give MORE of those seriously~

Last edited:
oh my that rat is huggggggggge! must say im no fan of the english average sized brown rat you see scurrying around (although pet rats are growing on me a little bit). If i saw one of those think id literally have a heart attack.

So sad about your friends bunny though :(

Back