• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival at The Rabbit Crossing

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
We've taken on a stray that came into our vets about 2 months ago and wasn't claimed. She had been re-homed from the vets but was returned very quickly as the new parent had attempted to bond this lovely bunny but had no success.

So, not wanting her to be passed around again, we've nabbed her for bonding with one of ours or re-homing following a homecheck etc (my OH and I are not a rescue by the way).

She was Christened by the vet nurses - Bunbellina, but we felt she should have a proper name so she is now called Hannah (or Hannah Bannah Bunbellina Babyshoes when we are being silly).

Not great pictures but here she is - she's got odd ears and doesn't know quite if shes a nethie dwarf x lop or what she is!

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

She loves to explore, is very forward and loves nose snogs. Hopefully she's happy with us for the time being.

Helen

Aww wow shes gorgeous a little bit like my violet :love:

Ah yes, but your Violet (who is gorgeous!) is a proper loppy bunny and poor Hannah can't make her mind up. Her left ear thinks she's a Nethie and her right ear wants to be a lop but can't quite get down far enough:lol::lol::lol:.

:shock::shock::shock:

Shes beautiful!!!!!! .....If you want to rehome her im looking for a doe to go with dreamer!!! ;):D

Oh Helen, what a beautiful little girl :D

I imagine she can't believe that she's fallen so firmly on her feet with you and David!!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

Shes beautiful!!!!!! .....If you want to rehome her im looking for a doe to go with dreamer!!! ;):D

Depending on how quickly you are wanting a lady, I might take you up on your offer. We would like to try and bond her with our single boy first and if that doesn't work out then we will need to rehome her as 17 has got to be our limit and we couldn't take another boy for her:(

I'll keep you posted!

Oh Helen, what a beautiful little girl :D

I imagine she can't believe that she's fallen so firmly on her feet with you and David!!!!

Well thank you, she is a cutie - come and meet her Caroline.

She's a bit of a strop box but only to be expected from a smaller bunny I suppose. She loves to keep David company when he's working and has no fear at all. She loves to clamber over you if you lie on the floor and seems to be full of beans and in good health!

I think she has already cast her spell on us so she can stay if she bonds!

Depending on how quickly you are wanting a lady, I might take you up on your offer. We would like to try and bond her with our single boy first and if that doesn't work out then we will need to rehome her as 17 has got to be our limit and we couldn't take another boy for her:(

I'll keep you posted!

Well i can accomodate her whenever, I have a hutch/run coming this week but have a shed and can make a temp pen if i need to. Im waiting for jill to get back to me about dreamer, shes checking my refs, would like a girly bun for him asap so he's not lonely but would like the right one of course so theres no huge rush. Let me know if you want to rehome her as id love her :)

Shes lovely Helen.

Thank you. She is isn't she. I have just spent the evening with her jumping on and off my chest (she's indoors just now so we can see what she's like before we try to bond her). Problem is all bunnies are lovely aren't they and I could just adopt all of them. Well, I can't of course and that's the real problem. I'd like to but can't! Oh to win the lottery.:D

Back