• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomaru Got Neutered Today....

Etha

Young Bun
Dropped him off in the morning and picked him up in the evening...the doc said he did wonderful :)

I feel so so bad though, he's in so much pain and can't do anything but sit in that tiny box and its all my fault T___T I feel like he'll never be the same again :cry:

Earlier I went to a party and my dad had to give him his medicine and how he decided to do it was to stick the tube by his mouth and put a little of it in and then inject the medicine...well he saw how muc he put in and pulled it away and felt on his cheek and under his mouth to see if it was dripping and my Nomaru sunk his teeth into my daddy's finger!!!!!

Its a rather nasty GASH, it may need stitches if it doesn't start to heal (he says his whole hand is in a lot of pain)

I suppose it was more my dads fault than anything...you really should think twice about stinking your finger by a male rabbit without his nads in serious pain and hungry... but still...I've been very cautious around him..he's never bit any of us (well, he DID bite my dad once before about a year ago...we think he just prefers women.... =\)

I've been bit before and its not a pleasant experience but I don't want to be afraid of my little baby =[ I love him so much and I want to be able to hold him and snuggle and play with him like I used to do...

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten him neutered at all!! :cry::cry::cry:

Ahhg I'm so STUPID!!! :censored: What a waste of $320!!!

:cry::cry:

I mean, I know its been only not even a day..I'll keep an update and everything..and he hasn't seemed hostile at all. He's really just wanting out of that carrier and I can feel his frustration and pain in the air..I'm so emotionally tied to him, Its almost like I'm feeling what he's feeling.

As for now he's mopey, apathetic, I gave him a few strawberries and he nibbled one of them...drank a few laps of water and that was it...

Well, until tomorrow he'll be by my side....

Last edited:
Awww it will all be fine.
He will be much better now he has been neautered.
I know you feel awful when they have just been done but it is for the best:D

Yes I'm quite angered about how expensive it was but nobody would help me anywhere so I just had to do what was convenient....

In other news he's doing much better today, and that medicine must taste good because I no longer have to cradle him to give it to him, he glady drinks it all down.

I let him to some hippity hoppin around today, just for about 5 minutes of walking around on my bed because I don't want his cuts opening up (they glued him )

he seems way different though, not in as much pain and really happy =] I'm not afraid to play with him either, hehe he's givin loads of little bunny kisses too

Ahhg sorry I even doubted the whole thing, he's back to his perky self =]

He even binkied!!! He's never binkied before....but I put him back in his bx cuz I didnt know if it would hurt his incision or not lol

Back