• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

glucosimine

bunlover

Warren Veteran
hiya iv seen a lot of you use this in your older buns to help thier joints...great iv worked out from other threads where to get hold of some and mum(sdf76) and i would like to start chelsea on it as she is showing signs of mild arthritus and generally slowing down a bit....she is 10 now i think. problem is how much do you give them? we intend on giving it her on a spring green or on a piece of apple! many thanks x

Last edited:
Hi, I get it from here http://www.cures.uk.com/, they sell the purest form of glucosomine and it's brilliant stuff, because it's so pure I only put the tip of a teaspoon on to some grated veggies.

ok cool think we going to put her on it is is good as a preventative measure too? as sooty is 9 yrs but shows no real signs of arthritus wheereas chelsea does?

Back